St John’s Community Care is one of the largest and fastest growing service providers based in Cairns with branches across Queensland. We are the market leader in providing our staff with unique comprehensive induction and training.
Currently we have vacancies for suitable applicants required to work supporting the frail aged and younger people with a disabilities
You will provide quality care that enhances and promotes the quality of life for individuals, ensuring that the care provided is current best practice.
* Variety of shifts and flexibility in working hours to suit work-life balance needs
* Career progression and mentoring
* Superior training and ongoing development
* Safe work environment and positive culture
* Great rates of pay
* To become part of a dynamic team where you can be creative and make a difference to the lives of every day people.
The Role is:
* To provide assistance to individuals, families and primary carers to maintain their independence and quality of life whilst living in the community;
* Deliver flexible and responsive support services which include domestic assistance, cooking, personal assistance, social and community access;
* To provide a customer focused service that promotes clients choice, health and wellness in achieving clients goals.
Come join one of the fastest growing career sectors in Australia with one of the most trusted and respected community services care providers.
An information kit can be downloaded [button open_new_tab=”true” color=”accent-color” hover_text_color_override=”#fff” size=”medium” url=”https://stjohnscommunitycare.org/wp-content/uploads/2016/09/Care-worker-Application-Kit-2016.pdf” text=”HERE” color_override=”#3929e8″] , by email: firstname.lastname@example.org, or by phoning (07) 4039 9700.
St John’s Community Care Ltd is an Equal Employment Organisation
An Activity of the Greek Orthodox Archdiocese of Australia