Community Transport Team Leader
38 hours per week – Permanent Full-time
(Social, Community, Home Care & Disability Service Industry Award 2010 – Level 5 to 6 depending on qualifications and experience)
St Johns Community Care (SJCC) is seeking a proactive person to work in a fast paced and growing organisation.
SJCC is the largest Community Transport Service funded by the Commonwealth Home Support Program in the Cairns region.
The successful applicant will organise and provide transport assistance to Commonwealth Home Support Program eligible frail aged people and younger people with disabilities. This assistance will be provided for transportation to and from medical appointments and other purposes as approved. The applicant will be responsible for:
- Organising and operating a community bus transportation system on a weekly basis.
- Developing and maintaining transportation rosters for the community transport program.
- Maintaining the fleet of vehicles so they are fully operational.
- Maintaining good interpersonal relations with all people including those from culturally and linguistically diverse backgrounds and people with special needs.
- Monitoring the transportation needs of consumers and/or changes in circumstances to ensure the availability of service to meet those needs
- Work in a team environment
An information kit may be downloaded HERE,
Cnr Kamerunga & Fairweather Rds Redlynch by email: email@example.com
or by phoning 4039 9700
Applications close Friday 21st April 2017
St John’s Community Care Ltd is an Equal Opportunity Employer