With the Ageing population and NDIS commencing 1 July 2018 in our region, this is an industry where your career will be guaranteed to be rewarding and long-term.
Are you looking for an exciting career and an organisation that is diverse, supportive and provides opportunities for you to develop?
This is now your chance to make a difference to your community!
What are we looking for: –
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office and other Data Base systems
- Proven ability to demonstrate advanced knowledge in the use of Excel
- Is passionate about building internal, external and community relationships
- Strong ability and desire to learn and grasp concepts and assignments quickly
- Has proven strong analytical ability that delivers solution based outcomes
- Effective communicator both verbally and in writing
- Is energetic, self-motivated and results orientated
- Is extremely organised, has strong attention to detail and time management skills
- Thrives and can multitask in a fast paced environment
- Ability to motivate and inspire others when working with a team
- Commitment and passion to supporting the Elderly and Young people with a Disability
If you believe you have what our organisation is looking for, review the position descriptions on our website and apply now!
What we will offer you in return:-
- A rewarding purposeful career
- A thriving environment that utilises technology to deliver quality consumer focused services
- A competitive remuneration
- Earn up to $15,900 tax free through our salary sacrifice benefits
- Generous leave entitlements
- Opportunity for career progression
- Ongoing learning and development opportunities
- Community participation
- Be a part of one of the largest Not-For-Profit service providers in Regional Queensland
The position descriptions are available by clicking HERE
Please forward your resume and application addressing the selection criteria to firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications close 12 February 2018
St John’s Community Care is an Equal Employment Organisation