All the support you need
That’s our commitment at St John’s Community Care.
Our supported accommodation service respects and enhances your ability to make your own choices with support from our motivated care staff. We work alongside you to ensure you can live as independently as possible within your community.
Why choose us?
We work with you to provide the opportunity to live independently in the community while building on social and household management skills. Our purpose built homes are serviced by trained and caring staff and are suitable for people who need support to live a lifestyle of their choosing in the community. St John’s Community Care has been providing support and enriching people’s life in communities for nearly 25 years and we offer a range of quality supported accommodation that can not be found anywhere else.
Types of supported accommodation
- For clients with low to medium care needs, our 4 bedroom homes have their own kitchenette if the resident chooses to prepare meals or has a goal to build on personal skills in meal preparation
- For clients with high care needs, our 5 bedroom homes include private patio’s, built-in cupboards and double bay carports
What are the funding requirements?
- Residents are NDIS funded for Supported Independent Living (SIL) who share the support within the home
- Residents are able to apply for Community Access Support to build on opportunities for work and/or volunteering in the community
- All in-home services are flexible to suit all needs of residents
Contact us for more information about how we can support you
Register below and we will contact you.